login issue 16-05-2013 Creator: Anonymous

Home Foros OpenPPM 2.0 Technical Suport (CLOSED – READ ONLY) login issue 16-05-2013 Creator: Anonymous

• Este debate contiene 1 mensaje y tiene 0 respuestas.
Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones

TalaiaOpenPPM
    Jefe de claves

Hi,

I’m unable to login to OpenPPM with any of the default logins. Looking at catalina.log (seen from other topics around login in forum), I have following error reported :

16 mai 2013 02:07:57 org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm authenticate

ATTENTION: Exception lors de l’authentification par login du nom d’utilisateur admin

javax.security.auth.login.LoginException

at es.sm2.openppm.auth.PlainLoginModule.login(PlainLoginModule.java:153)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(Unknown Source)

at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(Unknown Source)

at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokePriv(Unknown Source)

at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm.authenticate(JAASRealm.java:409)

at org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm.authenticate(JAASRealm.java:334)

at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.FormAuthenticator.authenticate(FormAuthenticator.java:261)

at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:454)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)

at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcessor.java:879)

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11AprProtocol.java:617)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1760)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Can you please help ?

Thanks,
    Stephane

-Joan Barceló (16-05-2013)

Hi Stephane,

thanks for downloading and installing openppm.

If you have installed Apache Tomcat as a windows service, you must configure the «jaas.config» in Apache Tomcat Properties dialog -> «Java» tab -> «Java Options» sections, and include the text:

-Djava.security.auth.login.config=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\conf\jaas.config

(check if your path is the same)

Please, make sure that you have installed Tomcat 6.0.35.  You can download it  from: http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-6/v6.0.35/bin/

Kind Regards!

Joan

-Anonymous (20-05-2013)

Hi Joan,

I’ve not installed Tomcat as a service and ahd installed 6.0.37. Indeed switching to 6.0.35 made it for me.

Thanks for your support !
    Regards,
    Stephane

-Jan (14-08-2013)

Hi,
    I do have the same exception, but not the possibility to change the tomcat properties that way (running it on ubuntu just with cli). Instead, I followed the Installation instructions and created the setenv.sh with the entry «JAVA_OPTS=-Djava.security.auth.login.config==$CATALINA_BASE/bin/jaas.config, but I still get that Java Exception. I also tried switching from tomcat 7 to tomcat 6.0.35, same exception.
    So what am I doing wrong?

Regards
    Jan

-Jan (15-08-2013)

solved. I had no data in the db.

Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.