Admin account login error – new install 27-01-2016 Creator: A guy at a desk

Home Foros OpenPPM Bulma 4.2.9 Admin account login error – new install 27-01-2016 Creator: A guy at a desk

• Este debate contiene 1 mensaje y tiene 0 respuestas.
Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones

TalaiaOpenPPM
    Jefe de claves

Hi,

I am running a new install of OpenPPM using tomcat 7.0.33, RHEL 6.6, Java 1.7.0_65, and a mysql backend.

The error in the openppm.log is simply: DEBUG LoginServlet:85 – Accion: error-login. This is when using admin/admin. Other logs do not appear to be updated with the failed login attempt.

I can see the attempts count in the security table increasing with each failed attempt and have had to unlock a few times already.

I’m wondeirng if anyone has seen this before or if there is a way to reset the admin pwd or create a new account through the DB directly (assuming the issue is account specific)?

I tried switching over to MariaDB but the same issue occurred so I went back to mysql. The issue also persisted moving from tomcat 6 to tomcat7 even with the tomcat-dbcp-7.0.30.jar fix (not present with the yum install).

Thanks for the help

-A guy at a desk (27-01-2016)

Looks like I missed copying the openppm.xml file to conf/Catalina/localhost. I also needed to update from MariaDB to mysql in my case.

I’m now receiving in the Catalina logs:
    Jan 27, 2016 3:12:44 PM org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm authenticate
    SEVERE: Unexpected error
    javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for OpenPPMWeb
    at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.init(LoginContext.java:272)
    at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.<init>(LoginContext.java:425)
    at org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm.authenticate(JAASRealm.java:392)
    at org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm.authenticate(JAASRealm.java:332)
    at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.FormAuthenticator.authenticate(FormAuthenticator.java:296)
    at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:450)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:931)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
    at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Which appears to be related to setenv.sh. Will work through those instructions (https://sourceforge.net/p/openppm/discussion/bulma/thread/c9f2953e/)

Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.