Login error. Cannot open connection 16-06-2014 Creator: Leiva

Home Foros OpenPPM 2.0 Technical Suport (CLOSED – READ ONLY) Login error. Cannot open connection 16-06-2014 Creator: Leiva

• Este debate contiene 1 mensaje y tiene 0 respuestas.
Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones

TalaiaOpenPPM
    Jefe de claves

Hello,

I have installed openppm following the instructions.
    I have changed the setenv file.
    I have changed the startup file.
    I have data into the database.
    I am not using Tomcat as a Windows service.

However when I try to access I receive the following error in the Login page:
    Login error
    Cannot open connection

The catalina.2014-06-16 log file finishes with:
    jun 16, 2014 11:00:48 PM org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm authenticate
    SEVERE: Unexpected error
    javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for OpenPPMWeb
    at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.init(Unknown Source)
    at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm.authenticate(JAASRealm.java:417)
    at org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm.authenticate(JAASRealm.java:356)
    at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.FormAuthenticator.authenticate(FormAuthenticator.java:296)
    at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:450)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:953)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:408)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1023)
    at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:310)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

jun 16, 2014 11:00:52 PM org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter logExceptions
    WARNING: SQL Error: 0, SQLState: null
    jun 16, 2014 11:00:52 PM org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter logExceptions
    SEVERE: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Could not create connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.)

I have mysql up and running in 3306 port with the standard installation of XAMPP. I can access to it without problems using an sql client.

Please, help!!

Regards,
    David

-Leiva (23-06-2014)

Hello?? Is anyone in here???

-Joan Barceló (14-07-2014)

Hi David,

please make sure that you have installed Tomcat 6.0.35.

You can download it from:http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-6/v6.0.35/bin/

Thanks!

-Fernando (07-08-2014)

I had the same issue with XAMPP. Just corrected it overwriting the Tomcat folder (tomcat 7.0) from XAMPP with the downloaded Tomcat 6.0.35.

I´m using XAMPP only for testing openppm at this moment, so I don´t know if this will cause problems with other web apps that you could be running in your XAMPP.

-rohini raj (05-04-2016)

I have install:-
    1)openppm_v2.0.
    2)Sqlyog.
    3)apache-tomcat-6.0.14
    I receive the following error in the Login page:
    Login error «Cannot open connection»

Please, help!!

Regards,
    Rohini

-Pau Alcover (05-04-2016)

Hi,

As I can see in the screenshot it seems a very old release of OpenPPM as the last available release is 4.2.9.

I’m not aware of SQLyog to be compatible with OpenPPM. Other database backends require jdbc connector to be installed in tomcat_folder/lib and reference it in tomcat_folder/conf/Catalina/localhost/openppm.xml.

Best,

-rohini raj (05-04-2016)

Hi,

«jaas.config» is missing in apache-tomcat-7.0.29-deployer

-rohini raj (05-04-2016)

Hi,

I have install openppm in Window8,
    OS-64 bit
    release is 4.2.9.
    apache-tomcat-7.0.29
    Mysql

So plz send me proper document in this email-raj.rohini2308@gmail.com
    or can i get complete installer for OpenPPM, if possible please send me link for same.

Please, help!!

Regards,
    Rohini

-rohini raj (05-04-2016)

Hi,

how to make a new user in openppm, because we are unable to login with admin user it is showing the validation message «You have entered invalid name and password.».

kindly do the needfull, and provide me the proper step to make a new user

Thanks
    Rohini

Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.