Problems creating projects – error on required Programs field parameter 23-09-2015 Creator: Brian Howard

Home Foros OpenPPM Bulma 4.2.9 Problems creating projects – error on required Programs field parameter 23-09-2015 Creator: Brian Howard

• Este debate contiene 1 mensaje y tiene 0 respuestas.
Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones

TalaiaOpenPPM
    Jefe de claves

I am new to OpenPPM and so far I have been working ok in it, except when trying to create new projects as PMO, when I try to create project, it gives error in programs field which I assume you can pre-populate with programs that you want to set up. I don’t see a parameter in the Maintenance mode to set up Programs field required to complete setting up a new project, Can someone point me to how I can complete creating a project either without this field or how to set up Programs field for data input so I can move on to getting projects into OpenPPM. Thanks for your help and advice!

-Talaia (23-09-2015)

Hi Brian,

Indeed before you can add project, you need to create at least one program to associate this new project.
    As a PMO you can go to the Program module and add a new program using the green + button.
    Bear in mind as well that you will need to have at leat one user with the PgM Manager profile assigned to him before.
    Hope this helps.

TIP: As well, have a look to the Installation Guide in the Section II of the doc page 17. If you follow those step by step indication you will be able to quickly use OpenPPM.

Fabrice

-Brian Howard (23-09-2015)

OK, thanks Fabrice for your help. Is there a way also to change calendar format from dd/mm/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy as we use this mostly in US locations. Thanks. I looked in calendar options and did not see a way to change that format. Thanks.

-Talaia (24-09-2015)

Hi Brian,

This format is only available today in TALAIA OpenPPM version. In OpenPPM you will have to wait for our next release to have it included.

Fabrice

Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.